Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
The Front Desk Coordinator is the first person that people meet when they walk into our office. Whether it is with a client, employee, vendor or job applicant, the Front Desk Coordinator’s role is vital to reinforcing our brand and our values.
The Front Desk Coordinator provides that friendly, professional, and efficient, first connection with Forrester’s guests and employees at our Cambridge headquarters by greeting and assisting visiting clients and guests, answering and routing calls, and providing general front desk coordination.
● Answer and route all incoming phone calls and faxes.
● Greet and log all visitors.
● Administer the visitor and employee parking validation process.
● Enforce Forrester’s front desk security access protocol.
● Partner with meeting hosts to ensure successful client experience.
● Maintain a neat, organized lobby; assist in maintaining client conference rooms and coffee area.
● Identify and raise any technical issues with the switchboard, auto-attendant system, and/or lobby video display monitor.
● Maintain reception manual and resources.
● Participate in corporate services team initiatives.
● Must be professional, organized, punctual and dependable.
● Ability to multi-task, reacting quickly and intelligently in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent and clear verbal and written communication skills.
● Proficiency answering/routing calls.
● Proficiency on a PC and with Microsoft Office Applications; familiarity with SFDC a plus.
● Ability to work within a structured schedule.
● Previous work experience in a corporate setting.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.