- Achieve overall team sales goals.
- Coach and motivate individual team members.
- Develop a high-performing team culture.
- Prepare team members for current and future opportunities.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and develop new team members for future growth.
- Analyze sales forecasts, pipelines, and data to determine appropriate actions to meet sales goals.
- Collaborate with other Forrester departments and sales teams to expand business.
- Utilize Forrester’s CRM system (Salesforce) and sales methodology.
- Lead by example within the sales organization and promote a positive attitude and environment.
- Advise reps on accounts, answer questions, and assist when necessary.
- Support reps with preparation and assist with presenting to prospective and existing clients of Forrester’s products and services.
- Manage the region as a business with appropriate expense and budget controls.
- Assist your team throughout their strategic sales cycles by deeply understanding customers’ needs and mapping them to the value of Forrester.
- Participate in client-facing sales meetings in order to provide coaching opportunities for reps, as well as client engagement and feedback; partner with sales leadership to further define a successful and repeatable sales process.
- Receive sales leadership coaching to ensure alignment to overall government team strategy.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed