- Work to identify, develop, and close new sales opportunities within existing accounts in the identified territory.
- Maintain and develop client relationships within an existing account base.
- The ability to develop rapport and maintain strong working relationships with internal partners and external customers.
- Understand client missions and desired business outcomes to align and propose appropriate services.
- Cross-sell to close appropriate new business from new buyers/suborganizations within client accounts and sell primarily to senior management (program/mission leaders) and executives (C-level and above).
- Maintain the minimum weekly/daily metrics for the role and an appropriate sales pipeline of five times quota.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts.
- Understand client missions to align and propose appropriate services.
- Develop a complete understanding of Forrester's full array of product offerings, with some emphasis on custom deliverables.
- Work closely with capture and solutions partners to identify key projects, programs, and offices to sell to and align the right solution based on client needs.
- Manage the account planning process in partnership with a customer success manager.
- Develop new strategies for our offerings within key accounts.
- Become a trusted advisor for senior IT and business executives of key accounts to create long-term partnerships with customers.
- Work in a collaborative team-based model.
- Translate product and solutions into positive business outcomes.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues and needs our clients face.
- Work with vertical and horizontal research and consulting teams to better understand the Forrester value proposition for clients and prospects.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule.
- Demonstrate exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and the desire to make a difference.
- Present key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customers’ needs and expectations.
- Use a consultative sale approach.
- Listen attentively and respond effectively to customer concerns.
- Demonstrate the ability to close sales and overcome customers’ objections.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed