- Achieve a new business sales quota in the assigned territory.
- Prospect and close appropriate accounts within the assigned territory.
- Develop and close business by developing interest from IT and marketing technology providers that currently are not Forrester clients.
- Sell to CEOs and VP-level executives and above within the prospect’s marketing, product, and sales organizations.
- Maintain an appropriate sales pipeline to achieve quota, and keep the pipeline updated in Forrester’s CRM system (scom).
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues and needs that our potential clients face.
- Work with research teams to better understand the Forrester value proposition for prospects.
- Develop a complete understanding of Forrester's full array of product offerings, with an emphasis on business outcomes.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed