- Handles the routing and fulfillment of cases for assigned clients including research inquiry, analyst inquiry, briefings, troubleshooting basic website support, and webinar registrations.
- Provides support to ensure the largest impact on client satisfaction is achieved and efficiencies in servicing the account are maximized.
- Operates fluently across multiple internal systems and processes to deliver the most important information, in an organized, focused, and clear way to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Works closely with other specialists, account team, and analysts to provide clients with timely responses to questions and meet defined service-level objectives (SLOs).
- Identifies relevant Forrester research for client inquiries and works with clients to clarify research requests in order to identify the most appropriate published content to support a business problem.
- Develops expertise across Forrester’s business technology (BT) and marketing and strategy (M&S) research areas as well as our SiriusDecisions research.
- Understands research content and analyst coverage areas to effectively align client questions with the most relevant analyst.
- Tracks all requests and correspondence in Forrester's CRM database.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed