Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites brings a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
The Senior Consultant supports delivery of cybersecurity and technology consulting projects, leveraging our published research on technology. Our ideal candidate has experience supporting cybersecurity assessments and architecture, technology strategy and organization design, and IT modernization and delivery methodologies, with experience working across the project lifecycle from inception to strategy development.
We are looking for an intellectually curious, detail-oriented individual with strong core management consulting skills, domain experience, and expertise across various industries and who has worked in small, highly collaborative client-focused teams.
- Support in delivering research-based consulting projects, including conducting intake interviews, analyzing client data, using a published methodology to evaluate client inputs, synthesizing conclusions, and developing recommendations.
- Develop high-quality, well-structured, and user-friendly PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel client deliverables.
- Co-present findings and recommendations to clients.
- Establish and manage client expectations on timelines and deliverables, ensuring adherence to project commitments.
- Support business development and marketing efforts to build the strategy consulting practice.
- Develop sample deliverables and associated marketing materials for repeatable consulting offerings based on our published research.
- Achieve personal revenue targets quarterly.
- A strong academic achievement.
- Seven to 10 years’ practical experience in management consulting supporting cybersecurity and at least one of networking, software, and application delivery efforts; a formal project management experience or certification is preferable.
- Consulting sales or business development background; experience with cybersecurity assessments, risk management, networking, data and analytics, privacy, cloud, enterprise architecture, application development, RPA, and public sector is desirable.
- The acumen to engage senior-level business executives and work with subject matter experts with deep content knowledge; experience with Forrester’s Thought Leadership is preferred.
- Success in leading engagements and team resources to exceed client expectations; a demonstrated ability to achieve key performance metrics such as utilization rates or revenue targets.
- Experience preparing deliverables for clients, owning and delivering the finished product, and creating client-facing deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and client-facing skills.
- Sharp analysis and attention to detail and strong collaboration skills.
- A US citizen with the ability to travel approximately 10 days per month.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.