Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites brings a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
As critical members of Forrester’s custom analytics team, the Analytics Consultants are primarily focused on consulting project delivery work across the project lifecycle including contributing to both qualitative and quantitative research activities.
This role requires high standards for quality; the ability to manage project delivery, anticipate client needs, and manage client expectations; and adherence to time-critical business deadlines. Successful candidates are expected to carefully manage their time and to meaningfully contribute to several projects simultaneously.
- Contribute to and at times lead various market research activities, including developing interview guides, leading client interviews, creating focus group discussion guides, and reviewing quantitative survey instruments.
- Develop rich client presentations based on data-driven insights. Conduct exploratory data analysis on quantitative data sets, and synthesize findings from qualitative research activities. Lead data visualization activities in PowerPoint. Support the development of project key findings and recommendations, and contribute to project presentations.
- Ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction by developing project plans, identifying appropriate research activities, setting delivery milestones, and scheduling client and research meetings.
- Work confidently and seamlessly across a range of stakeholders to ensure timely and quality project delivery.
- Partner across the consulting project team including consulting colleagues, Forrester analysts and research partners to deliver on all aspects of multifaceted market research and analytics consulting projects.
- Manage client satisfaction and overall project quality.
- Consistently achieve financial and operational targets, including contribution to team quarterly revenue goals, achievement of individual quarterly revenue goals (based on project delivery), and occasional support for business development activities.
- A BA/BS degree and a strong academic record; an MBA or MA in social sciences is a plus.
- At least three to five years’ work experience in market research, consulting, or technology, preferably delivering and/or selling strategy consulting and/or market research services to senior marketing and product executives.
- Strong data visualization and charting skills, as presented by proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with SPSS or MarketSight is preferable.
- Sharp analysis to develop data-driven market insights. Experience working with analytical models such as regression analysis, segmentation models, conjoint analysis, and similar techniques is a plus.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with others under pressure to meet clients’ needs.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- A high degree of intensity, follow-through, and collegiality.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
NORTH AMERICA ONLY:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.