Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
The Advisory Coordinator facilitates high-value engagements between Forrester’s analysts
and clients by managing our repeatable advisory offerings. This role is focused on supporting the best practices and project management for our client-sponsored engagements, supporting internal processes within Forrester’s systems, and coordinating across the advisory product.
- Support the analysts and program manager team in managing key client engagements, such as Forrester’s client-sponsored webinars and speaking engagements.
- Achieve a quarterly revenue goal based on the amount of advisory delivered in conjunction with Forrester analysts.
- Manage and execute on all tasks related to client advisory engagements, including scoping calls and kickoff/prep calls; citations/vendor relations review cycles; meeting logistics; session attendance and participation; and follow-up activities related to completed sessions, including the collection of client feedback.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Forrester’s internal systems and processes.
- Provide thorough and exact data entry into technology systems, e.g., Salesforce.
- Gain general knowledge of business and technology to best understand the issues facing Forrester’s client base.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with research and consulting colleagues.
- A strong academic record; a minimum of BA/BS degree.
- Strong marketing and project management skills.
- Commitment to learning and developing in the role.
- Effective organization and time management skills; the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Keen attention to detail and quick learning.
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, and writing skills.
- A strong intellectual curiosity about business and consumers and the impact that technology has on them.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.