Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what is next.
About This Role:
A member of the corporate services and finance teams, the Office Coordinator reports to the manager of corporate services located in Cambridge, MA at Forrester’s headquarters. This role requires strong organization skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize, maintaining a functional office environment for employees of Forrester’s office in Nashville.
- Flex office support. Assist with development, oversight, and guidance of flex desking protocols.
- Manage office vendors. Develop relationships; order supplies, plants, coffee, etc.; and monitor budget.
- Maintain the office environment through proactive action and quality checks.
- Greet clients and visitors to the office in a professional manner.
- Monitor and respond to all issues and requests raised in the CS request forms.
- Maintain all office equipment (service, supplies), and liaise with help desk.
- Administer corporate catering program for Nashville office, including order placement, vendor management, menu selection, supply inventory, and orders.
- Contribute to setup and coordination of company meetings’ connectivity.
- Coordinate corporate employee events.
- Provide new hire orientations for Nashville and regional remote hires.
- Coordinate security access for Nashville office employees and guests.
- Notify employees of receipt of incoming mail and packages.
- Coordinate shipping of outgoing packages and/or waybills and US mail.
- Report AV and technology issues to TM. Provide TM service coordination support as needed.
- Identify and provide solutions to corporate services processes for the Nashville office.
- Coordinate/maintain relationships with CS office managers/coordinators, ensuring consistency and standards between Forrester offices.
- Act as liaison with building management.
- Assist VP corporate services with all space planning and coordination to accommodate constant growth and change.
- Manage internal move planning and execution.
- Two-three years of corporate office administration experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook; the ability to quickly learn new systems and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Sense of punctuality.
- The ability to react quickly and intelligently in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player who can work independently with a remote manager.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move packages and arrange furniture.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.