About This Role:
Forrester is looking for an experienced Program Manager to manage our sales technology stack’s integration and deployment. This role ensures that sales technology platforms align with global Forrester sales processes and that each platform is best configured to meet the sales organization’s needs. Candidates must have worked with cross-functional teams in implementing sales technology in enterprise organizations. Critical to the role is bringing a creative mind balanced with a process-oriented approach to tools, training, and application adoption.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales enablement leadership team to align sales technology capabilities to business process requirements of the respective Forrester’s sales personas that they support.
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with Forrester ecosystem teams, including technology management, sales, marketing, and product.
- Work with Technology Management to implement and administer business sales instances of Salesforce.com at Forrester.
- Lead the Forrester sales asset management platform that houses both internal- and external-facing sales content and its integrations with Salesforce and other third-party platforms.
- Oversee the Forrester sales learning and coaching platform.
- Supervise all sales platforms relevant to overall sales organization’s productivity, including but not limited to: sales prospecting tools, sales learning and coaching tools, sales analytics tools, and other platforms designed to enhance the sales team’s productivity.
- Be data-savvy, and generate analytics and dashboards relevant to the performance measurement and productivity of the sales team technologies across technology stack.
- Partner with sales enablement leadership and technology management teams to manage all external vendor relationships for sales technology at Forrester — both current vendors and potential future acquisitions and integration options as well.
- Collaborate with sales enablement leadership team as well as learning and enablement content program managers to define and design sales training programs associated with the sales technology stack.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, IT, or related field.
- Seven to 10 years’ experience in helping a sales organization leverage Salesforce.com or seven to 10 years’ expertise in the following as a Salesforce Power User: lead follow-up, opportunity management, activity tracking, value capture, quoting, and client engagement.
- History of managing and administering multiple sales productivity tools and their integrations into a CRM system.
- Experience with sales asset management platforms such as Seismic, Highspot, WalkMe, or Showpad is a huge plus.
- Strong project and time management skills; the ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines.
- Success in working cross-functionally with technology management, marketing, product, research, and other stakeholders within the organization.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and adapt to change.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High clock speed and the ability to work without constant supervision or support.
- The ability to travel 20% of the time.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.