Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
Forrester is looking for a highly motivated Business Development Representative who is smart, articulate, hardworking, goal-oriented, and wants to have a direct impact on Forrester’s success. We offer fast-paced, highly supportive opportunities that include interacting with C-suite executives at a broad range of B2B and B2C industries.
- Use omnichannel means (phone, email, social media, and video) to contact individuals and businesses in North America to drive new client acquisition.
- Contact inbound sales leads.
- Perform brand and organizational development at named accounts.
- Engage clients/prospects via phone to outline Forrester’s unique value proposition and augment their interest toward securing an introductory meeting with a Forrester account executive.
- Strategically support account executives who sell to various roles within an organization, such as marketing professionals, customer insights, or experience professionals, analyst relations, technology strategists, CMOs, CTOs, CIOs, B2B or B2C market research professionals, etc.
- Develop an understanding of client’s business issues and how to articulate Forrester’s value proposition.
- Maintain and add contacts to our sales and customer database.
- Improve sales skills and knowledge to advance career progression.
- A completed bachelor’s degree.
- Two-plus years of work experience.
- One-year experience as a business development representative (telesales, client success, or inside customer service) is preferred.
- Willingness to be part of a thriving, fun environment.
- Professional phone communication skills and the ability to think on one’s feet.
- Creativity and the ability to think of new ways and formulate outstanding questions.
- Someone who is goal- and service-oriented, curious, smart, articulate, attentive, and eager to learn.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.