Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
This is an exciting time to join Forrester’s Salesforce development team as we tackle some big projects and further embed Salesforce into the DNA of the company. We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be part of the team coming up with creative, simple fixes to knotty technical and user challenges on a daily basis. As a Business Analyst, you will play a critical role in the scrum team’s daily standups, testing, and demos. You will be responsible for ensuring the design of business solutions meet short-term business functional requirements, are positioned for future functional requirements, and fit with the current architecture and strategic roadmap. You will also implement solutions using your Salesforce configuration skills.
- Work with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas to design a technical approach based on the existing standards and processes.
- Meet the strategic needs of the business while integrating with other business and IT processes.
- Work with the lines of business to understand business challenges, evaluate options and new technologies, develop scalable solutions, and contribute throughout the project lifecycle.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, including application developers, executives, subject-matter experts, and end users, to ensure client satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that the solution architecture is realized appropriately.
- Take ownership of configuration changes throughout the development lifecycle (development, testing, deployment, and maintenance).
- Present detailed solution documentation to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Attend agile-based project meetings in order to design and scope scalable technical solutions that extend the existing functionality of Salesforce and supporting applications.
- A BS or BA degree is required.
- One or more years of experience with Salesforce configuration, design, and/or development.
- Comfort in an agile “whole team” environment.
- Commitment to quality and the role of testing in software development.
- Experience with designs and site frameworks that anticipate user needs and goals.
- The ability to analyze business problems and isolate and advocate best solutions.
Explore #ForresterLife on: