Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
The Data Program Partner is an important role that supports the new Forrester Decisions research products. This person will lead data-driven guidance sessions with Forrester Decisions clients who request insights using Customer Experience Index (CX Index™) data. This individual will be responsible for managing the client engagement and presentations delivered by the CX Index team.
- Manage the engagement program for CX Index clients by partnering with the product team, research analysts, and consultants to create and deliver on each milestone of the program.
- Be the main point of contact for CX Index clients and ensure a smooth and engaging client experience.
- Have a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of and ability to fluently articulate the CX Index framework and methodology.
- Collaborate with clients and the survey operations team during hybrid survey design to ensure client data requirements are met.
- Report hybrid survey fielding status to clients by partnering with the survey operations team.
- Lead assigned guidance sessions to walk through the CX Index data and insights requested by the client.
- Collaborate with research colleagues to ensure that insights provided in guidance sessions align with Forrester Decisions research.
- Contribute to establishing processes and best practices for data-driven guidance session delivery.
- BA/BS degree required
- One to three years of work experience in a role that centers on account and client relationship management skills.
- Experience in conducting quantitative analysis using statistical packages such as R, Excel, Python, or SPSS. Experience with R is a plus.
- Experience in translating quantitative analysis into simple, business-focused stories.
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage and execute multiple delivery engagements simultaneously.
- A proven track record of strong, positive teamwork; proactive collaboration; and highly effective problem resolution skills.
- Superior communication skills and a proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
- The ability to operate in a consistently evolving environment.
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.