Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
Forrester’s Executive Partners (EPs) work with executives at $1 billion-plus organizations and at government agencies to help them apply Forrester’s vast set of IP in achieving their strategic priorities and business objectives. They bring executive-level experience, empathy, and know-how to the trusted client relationships they develop and demonstrate the confidence and ability to advise and present to clients across industries. EPs partner with sales, customer service, and consulting teams to deepen and grow client account relationships and overall engagement with Forrester. As members of our research team, EPs also play an important role in our research creation, ensuring a strong connection to the voice and needs of our senior-most clients.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to 20 senior CX executive clients.
- Provide recurring advice guiding client strategies; developing, supporting, and achieving their key priorities; and helping them transform their organization and adopt customer-obsessed strategies.
- Deliver onsite and/or virtual workshops for clients, participate in Forrester events as a subject-matter expert, and participate in research analyst visits (as appropriate).
- Work with consultants, analysts, and other internal partners to create a comprehensive and integrated delivery plan that is grounded in Forrester IP and aligned to deliver a unified set of client outcomes.
- Collaborate with analysts and research leadership to infuse the voice and needs of our senior-most clients into the research creation process.
- Help develop forward-looking insights on key trends, models, and best practices, and what executive leaders need to do to prepare.
Client management and business development:
- Manage senior-most client relationships, partnering with sales and customer service teams in account planning and overall Forrester engagement to deepen and grow client account relationships.
- Identify client needs and develop and maintain client engagement plans that help convey the value delivered throughout the client relationship.
- Improve assigned client renewal rates (overall and EP) and CV growth.
- Proactively partner with sales, marketing, and other product teams on new business development — for EP and overall Forrester CV growth.
- MBA/Master’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Fifteen-plus years of proven experience in customer experience leadership as a chief customer experience officer (CXO), chief customer officer (CCO), head of customer insights or head of customer experience transformation.
- Intimate familiarity with CX best practices and the challenges facing these professionals, including both B2B and B2C business models.
- Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills to assess client needs and provide actionable advice.
- The ability to lead through influence and collaborate across a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including active listening skills and the ability to work with C-level executives.
- Experience in supporting business development activities.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- A creative view of markets, technologies, and customer attitudes combined with a fascination with the evolution of the future.
- The ability to travel more than 25% of the time (post-pandemic).
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.