Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
Forrester’s Principal Analyst is part of our healthcare research team and helps digital, technology, and CX leaders in healthcare maximize the business value of healthcare technology; deliver innovation; build adaptive, resilient systems and workforces; and stay ahead of emerging technology trends.
Our ideal candidate understands the market dynamics of the healthcare industry as well as the health insurer market, health clouds, and healthcare CRM. We are looking for an individual confident to present to and advise clients in the healthcare industry through syndicated research, one-on-one advisory sessions, consulting projects, client inquiries, and speeches.
As part of a small, high-performance, and collaborative healthcare team, the Principal Analyst will:
- Define the future of healthcare by developing forward-looking insights on key trends, models, and best practices and what executive leaders must do to prepare.
- Develop and thoroughly explain how leaders in healthcare can drive technology and people investment and optimization strategies to deliver long-term success in patient and member experience.
- Conduct primary research to produce in-depth analyses that convey new ideas framed for our healthcare leaders, tech leaders, digital leaders, and CX leaders and vendors on a full range of topics: technology strategy and investments, emerging technology, enabling superior employee experience in resilient work environments, and tech ops.
- Collaborate across the Forrester ecosystem to deliver higher-level insights that leverage multiple perspectives.
- Publish short- and long-form written research (infographics, audio and video content, blogs, and podcasts).
- Apply Forrester’s research to help clients solve their business problems using short- and medium-term consulting engagements.
- Present at Forrester-sponsored and industry-related events, and deliver client webinars.
- Establish an industry presence as an influential speaker and thinker. Participate in vendor briefings and field press inquiries as necessary.
- Support business development and prospect conversations as arranged by Forrester’s account leadership teams.
- A BA or BS degree as a minimum; an MBA or MS is preferred.
- Ten-plus years’ work experience in healthcare, preferably for a healthcare payer or provider, technology vendor, or life sciences firm.
- Success in developing and implementing leading-edge thinking around current and emerging tech strategies, organization design, digital business transformation, and customer experience in either an advanced corporate or consulting environment. Experience in deploying insights with technology partners and vendors.
- Knowledge of major digital health trends and understanding of the industry landscape.
- Deep intellectual curiosity about the impact of technology on the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated experience with metrics, analytics, and governance.
- Superior client-facing communication, listening, and critical thinking; collaboration with researchers, analytics, subject matter experts, and client leaders.
- A creative view of markets, technologies, and attitudes combined with a fascination with the future.
- The ability to take complex, disparate ideas and distill them into simple, provocative concepts.
- The willingness to take a stand on outcomes with clients, vendors, press, and competition as well as challenge closely held beliefs and adapt new approaches toward achieving credible, impartial evidence.
- Customer commitment.
- The ability to travel up to 30% of the time (in a normal business and travel circumstances).
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.