Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites brings a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
Forrester’s Senior Analyst has an outstanding cross-disciplinary expertise in user experience (UX) as a thought leader and advises our clients with research, design, development, and delivery of outstanding experiences that drive loyalty.
The Senior Analyst works as part of a small, high-performance team within our customer experience (CX) practice and collaborates with others to:
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients and the key challenges they face, especially in UX.
- Conduct primary research and synthesize data on topics such as how to design excellent inclusive interactions; how to form and run effective cross-disciplinary teams of researchers, designers, developers, product managers, and marketers; and how to implement enterprisewide CX transformation initiatives.
- Help our clients anticipate how UX will evolve over the next five years and how they can benefit from these expected changes.
- Write an ongoing stream of in-depth research pieces, as well as shorter, more tactical pieces, addressing top issues for our target clients.
- Develop frameworks and tools from our research findings that clients can apply to their organizations.
- Respond to inquiries from Forrester clients via email or scheduled 30-minute or 50-minute telephone or video calls.
- Advise and consult to clients by applying Forrester’s syndicated research on CX topics to the specific issues facing their organizations.
- Present at Forrester-sponsored and industry-related events and deliver webinars to and for clients.
- Develop a strong online presence through social media tools.
- Provide business development support via telephone and face-to-face meetings with Forrester prospects (set up and led by Forrester’s sales teams).
- A strong academic record; a BA or BS degree at minimum.
- At least five years’ experience as a practitioner or consultant in UX or closely related fields, ideally with UX leadership background for both design and research.
- Experience with CX challenges.
- Superior analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- The ability to travel 30% to 40% of the time (depending on the state of the world).
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.