Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our growing digital experience team. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be the design owner and strategic partner with our engineering, product, and research analyst teams. You’ll be responsible for bringing Forrester’s leading research, insights, and data to life through our digital product platform.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do and will be a primary source for the ideas you come up with. You are passionate about developing strategies based off insights from customers, have extensive design experience, and have refined your craft to turn these insights into beautiful products (systems design, interaction design, and visual design). You are passionate, curious, and collaborative. You’ll expand the team’s design expertise and inspire the organization to produce stunning experiences by demonstrating what’s possible through ideation sessions and prototyping.
- Lead design projects across the digital product lifecycle. You’ll partner with the digital experience manager to help set the vision for our client platform’s digital experience and create the space for others to collaborate. You’ll be a key member of the digital experience team and help mentor other designers to produce their most creative work.
- Let customers lead the way. Our customers inform where we are going and what we design and build. You’ll help refine our user personas and let their needs guide you to the best solutions. It’s important for us to know we are solving problems for real customers.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams. You’ll partner with our engineering, product, and research analyst teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll provide the thought leadership to develop the right digital experience strategy. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that inspire our customers.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way. You’ll have the ability to align multiple stakeholders and consider all feedback critically.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Identify and imagine future possibilities. You’ll come up with new strategies and ideas for how to improve the digital experience. When you see a customer pain point, you’ll step up and help solve it with others.
- You have at least five years of experience designing at technology, media, or research companies. Experience working in research, management consulting, or other B2B-focused industries is preferred.
- You are an incredible designer with a passion for data. You have a strong visual aesthetic and experience delivering products (B2C or B2B) over the years. You understand what it takes to create awesome customer-orientated experiences. You never stop learning and iterating on your designs. Experience designing using Figma is preferred.
- You are a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help establish structured processes and brainstorm initial design concepts with designers and nondesigners. You also have the ability to mentor others and help them brings their ideas to life.
- You have a strong attention to detail. You ensure shipped products don’t miss the mark due to a small oversight and enjoy documenting your design work just as much as you love designing it. Misaligned designs give you nightmares.
- You are customer-obsessed with an innate curiosity. You are constantly looking to improve experiences through user feedback, studies, data, and new innovative ways of testing. You always want to know what is top of mind for clients.
- You have experience working in a smaller team. You have helped grow design teams by mentoring colleagues and pushing them to produce their most creative work. You’ve established strategies with defined executable processes.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.