Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites brings a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
Forrester is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our global organization. We need an innovative, intellectually curious, and hands-on individual to manage Forrester’s full-cycle recruitment for diverse roles. This person will develop and implement robust recruitment plans and utilize heavy direct sourcing and social networking to deliver highly qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- Drive the full recruitment cycle in partnership with hiring managers within Forrester; this includes creating a proactive and diverse sourcing strategy, directly sourcing talent, conducting preliminary assessments, leading robust kickoff sessions, managing competency-based interviews, and facilitating final assessment stages as needed to ensure an inclusive and equitable hiring process.
- Interface regularly with internal stakeholders and hiring teams and communicate key metrics and insights on the recruiting pipeline. Coach leaders and hiring teams throughout the process.
- Partner effectively with other colleagues across the talent acquisition and employee experience team.
- Drive a positive candidate experience by being transparent throughout the process and by providing timely and robust feedback as a steward of Forrester’s values.
- 8+ years of previous recruiting experience in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Experience with behavioral-based interviewing and diversity sourcing is preferred.
- Experience with iCIMS or other applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Knowledge of compliance issues related to recruiting.
- Strategic thinking and influence in hiring managers at varying levels of the organization.
- A passion for identifying, engaging, and assessing talent.
- Bias toward action.
- Discretion around sensitive company information.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.