Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
As a member of Forrester’s Premier Hi Tech East sales team, the Account Manager IV supports clients in implementing business transformations and customer-obsessed strategies by capitalizing on changing markets and digital disruption, promoting client growth in the “age of the customer.” This role entails creating and orchestrating global account strategies to anticipate client needs; understand what drives their success; challenge them to think differently; and provide highly valued business insight for them to win, build, and retain customers. You will act as a trusted advisor to and build long-term relationships with business and technology C-suite leaders who drive and influence business growth.
- Identify key business leaders and build long-term relationships with VP- and C-level influencers and buyers.
- Proactively pursue business development opportunities with prospective and existing premier clients to meet enrichment and renewal goals.
- Lead the strategy and plan development of premier accounts. Maximize efficiencies, and identify potential opportunities where Forrester can add significant value.
- Establish credibility through an in-depth understanding of a premier client’s business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Collaborate with premier account teams throughout the client engagement lifecycle for the accounts’ greater good.
- Act as a trusted advisor to premier clients to solve problems, challenge their thinking, and drive growth.
- Achieve overall business development, enrichment, and renewal goals for the premier accounts assigned to them.
- Maintain full fluency in Forrester’s products and services and how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Success in business development and account targets; five to eight years of strategic account management and more than eight years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated sales strategies and rapport with senior-level executives, from VP level and above, including CMO, CIO, CTO, and CDO.
- History of selling multiple intangible products, ideas, and solutions (e.g., consulting and research) to Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience with strategic account planning and management and in growing key accounts.
- Experience with procurement and management of complex buying processes to guide and advise clients.
- Relevant high-tech industry knowledge a plus.
- Exposure to marketing and technology functions and digital as drivers of change within organizations is preferred.
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- The ability to travel frequently and attend in-person client meetings.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.