Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
As a member of Forrester’s customer success organization, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for the engagement value delivered to Forrester’s largest clients. The successful candidate will orchestrate the customer journey through proactive engagement strategies and guide Forrester’s premier clients to their desired outcomes, while driving great value in their partnership with Forrester. By monitoring the health of customer relationships, this individual will predict and navigate customer challenges and offer solutions that drive satisfaction, retention, and additional enrichment opportunities.
- Strengthen the premier client’s relationship health post-sale by deeply embedding in the accounts to drive high engagement. Serve as a client advocate driving strong renewal rates and higher enrichment by understanding the client’s business initiatives and mapping to Forrester’s portfolio of products and services.
- Create, execute, and deliver a strong premier client engagement strategy, informed by the client executive’s overall account strategy. This includes the execution of services provided to the client; formal and informal client check-ins; onboarding; partnership reviews; and the delivery of other value-added services based on the mutually agreed upon engagement plan with the client.
- Align with the client executive on the account strategy by meeting them regularly to discuss account health, value capture, and engagement levels and to share potential new enrichment opportunities.
- Leverage support of the customer success specialist to ensure the largest impact on client engagement and value delivered while efficiently servicing the account.
- Orchestrate the quality and timely delivery of products or services purchased by working with the relevant ecosystem partners in the product, research, and/or consulting organizations to ensure that client success measures are met and value is maximized.
- Five to eight years of experience in driving successful solution-oriented client engagement, handling difficult internal and external business challenges, and delivering exceptional client service resulting in high client retention.
- Experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders and systems, sometimes globally, and working within tight project and client timelines with resource constraints.
- Experience in building successful senior-level business relationships and facilitating conversations at all levels, including the C-suite.
- The ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, collaborating with other divisions to achieve strong results.
- Relevant business experience in demonstrating a commercial mindset and an understanding of selling moments.
- Relevant industry experience in working in a B2B setting and a familiarity with the typical challenges faced by premier clients in leading change.
- Successful navigation of business processes.
- A high degree of organization and proficiency in leveraging internal systems.
- Successful navigation of business systems and processes to obtain high client advocacy and business results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong social and storytelling abilities.
- A proficiency in technology.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.