Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
Forrester’s Program Manager is part of our Certification team, which delivers online learning programs to business and technology professionals across various disciplines, including customer experience (CX), marketing, and cybersecurity. This role handles end-to-end management learning programs that tailor Forrester IP to a specific client’s needs and masterfully balances the goals of client buyers, stakeholders, and learners/employees to deliver outstanding results. Success in this position entails close collaboration with other Certification team members and across the Forrester ecosystem to ensure our clients’ success and drive a culture of continuous learning.
- Manage tailored learning programs focused on enterprisewide CX awareness for clients across several industries, including high-tech, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing.
- Serve as the primary point of contact from project launch through program completion.
- Guide client learning programs, in partnership with learning experience consultant and instructional designers.
- Document audience, course delivery, and reporting requirements; recommend program attributes to meet client needs.
- Facilitate virtual learner orientation and discussion sessions.
- Collaborate effectively with other internal SMEs and project team members.
- Leverage external partner(s) in managing content localization and implementation.
- Act as product expert for sales and other internal partners; lead or contribute to presale scoping conversations, as needed.
- Contribute to the commercial success of the Certification product portfolio through high customer satisfaction and proactively surfacing process and experience improvements.
- Five to seven years’ professional experience, with at least two years in a client-facing role.
- Strong academic record; a BA or BS degree at a minimum.
- Experience working in learning management systems (LMS) or learning experience platforms (LXP) is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills; keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills that require minimal editing.
- Demonstrated client relationship management experience.
- The ability to work under pressure in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- High get-it-done quotient; the willingness to stretch as needed.
- A growth mindset and a passion for continuous learning.
- The ability to quickly synthesize new information in a way that inspires senior-level clients’ confidence.
- Desire to be a part of a team and organization that values diverse perspectives and incorporates fun into daily work.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.