Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
Forrester’s Customer Success Manager delivers engagement value to Forrester’s largest clients. This role orchestrates the customer journey through proactive engagement strategies and guides Forrester’s premier clients to their desired outcomes while driving great value in their partnership with us. The successful candidate will monitor the health of customer relationships to predict and navigate customer challenges and offer solutions that drive satisfaction, retention, and additional enrichment opportunities.
- Strengthen premier client relationship health post-sale, and embed oneself as a client advocate in client accounts to drive high engagement, strong renewal rates, and higher wallet share and generate additional enrichment opportunities.
- Plan and execute a premier client engagement strategy, informed by the client executive’s overall account strategy. This includes conducting inquiry, briefings, and advisory services; formal and informal check-ins; onboarding; partnership reviews; and delivery of other value-added services (e.g., research, client activity/usage reports, custom campaigns) based on the mutually agreed-upon engagement plan with the client.
- Align with client executives on the account strategy. Maintain regular contact to discuss premier account health, value capture, and engagement levels as well as share potential new enrichment opportunities.
- Leverage support of the customer success specialist to ensure the largest impact on client engagement and value delivered while efficiently servicing the account.
- Orchestrate the quality and timely delivery of products or services purchased by working with the relevant ecosystem partners in product, research, or consulting, to ensure the client success measures are met and value gained from Forrester is maximized.
- Five to eight years’ experience in a professional services organization; success in a client-facing role, driving client engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges, and delivering exceptional client service.
- Three to five years’ experience in project management balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders and working to tight timelines with resource constraints.
- History of building senior level business relationships and facilitating conversations at all levels, including the C-suite.
- Previous work experience in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and with other functions to achieve results as a high-performing, interdependent team.
- A demonstrated commercial mindset and an understanding of selling moments.
- Relevant B2B industry experience and familiarity with the typical challenges faced by premier clients in leading change and implementing new initiatives.
- Successful navigation of business processes.
- A high degree of organization and proficiency in leveraging internal systems.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.